Termin do: bez terminu
What you’ll do (aka Scope of Work)
- Building advanced web application frontend within professional and Agile environment
- Extending and improving functionality and architecture of the frontend
- Defining APIs
- Improving architecture of existing applications, refactoring
- Helping fellow team members improve by doing code reviews on an ongoing basis
- Training and coaching junior team members
- Opportunity to grow as technical writer or public speaker in your area of expertise.
What we look for (aka Requirements)
- Great command of CSS3, HTML5.
- Ability to design APIs and agree contract with backend.
- Experience using frontend testing tools, ex. Karma, Jasmine, Jest or Protractor.
- Decent command of English is necessary – both written and spoken.
What you get (aka Benefits)
- Learning, learning and growth!
- Modern, constantly-updated tech stack
- Interesting, ambitious, global projects
- Tools of choice (including licenses)
- Great, mature software development process
- Professional, Agile project management
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- 50% of all conference expenses covered
- Constantly expanded library of books
- Salary according to our transparent criteria:
- Senior: 13 000+ PLN
- Mid: 7 500+ PLN
- Junior: 3 000+ PLN
If your priorities are: building high-quality apps & learning – Evojam is the right place for you!