Frontend Developer Netguru
Stanowisko: Frontend Developer
Termin do: bez terminu
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe . We maintain an unshakable
passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a
name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency,
collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
We are ready to welcome aboard new Frontend Developers. Do not hesitate, apply now! 🙂
Joining Netguru means:
● working with an experienced team – you have people to rely on,
● processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
● dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Code Review,
● constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, bi-weekly
technology-specific learning meetings, external conferences, access to multiple online
courses and e-books),
● having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
● startup-type projects – we have clients from all over the world,
● flexplace – work from just about any place in the world.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
● strong knowledge of React, Angular (> 2). Ember.js or Vue,
● awareness of state / data management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx /
● practice in using ES2015+,
● ability to create a DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code,
● CSS (Sass) and JS knowledge,
● knowledge of git,
● experience with RWD,
● strong knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation or another CSS framework,
● good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
● strong communication skills,
● eye for detail .
● good understanding of type-driven solutions (e.g. flow, TypeScript),
● familiarity with different styling solutions such us: PostCSS, CSS Modules,
● some understanding of and ability to work with Ruby on Rails or Node.js,
● experience with Progressive Web Apps,
● some experience in frontend performance and/or SEO optimisation.
Perks & benefits:
● MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
● additional accessories for your computer,
● private health insurance + MultiSport card,
● individual co-financed educational plan,
● free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
● Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
PLN 6,500-9,750 + VAT (B2B)
or PLN 5,200-7,800 gross (UoP)
Sounds like a perfect job?
Don’t hesitate & apply now: