Front-End Developer | Lingaro Lingaro
Stanowisko: Front-End Developer
Termin do: lipiec 2017
Started in 2005, Lingaro is a fast-growing IT consulting and services company, specializing in Business Intelligence solutions. We’re working with companies from the Fortune Global 500 list as well as other market leaders based in the USA, Nordics and Poland across different industries such as Consumer Packaged Goods, Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunication and Insurance.
Lingaro employs over 300 people in three locations: Warsaw, Wrocław and Manila, Philippines.
About our Team
We are a User Experience Design team at Lingaro and we are on the forefront of creating products that are used by tens of thousands of users in Fortune 500 companies: bringing innovative ideas to life and changing the way enterprise software works and interacts. We strive to make business users’ experience at work simpler and better and enable them to simply do more.
Working exclusively with enterprises means that large portion of our work lays within business applications (yes, most of our apps have charts and tables in them, imagine how many exciting challenges this creates for UX and the front-end!), but we create different types of apps as well, majority of them responsive or mobile.
We’re working with some of the industries hottest technologies, including Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Big Data solutions.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a person with technical expertise in Front-end technologies, creativity in solving problems and committed to building great software. We are passionate about creating great digital experiences and we hope you are too!
- Ability to code your own solutions before turning to yet another jQuery plugin
- Familiarity with SQL and working knowledge of relational database technologies
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of Version control (GIT or SVN)
- We’ll appreciate: experience with Embedded Analytics technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Qlik)
What we offer
- Challenging projects: pixel-perfect dashboards and complex enterprise systems
- Opportunity to gain experience in the rapidly growing area of Business Intelligence
- Opportunity to work with some of the hottest technologies, including Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Big Data
- Open-minded and professional team
- Friendly atmosphere and lots of discussions on how to create the best UI!
- Possibilities for implementing own ideas
- International work environment
- Company events, including: Timesheet Beer, Third Thursday Beer, Christmas and Summer Party, Fruit Tuesdays
- Outdoor Team Building Events, including: cooking, climbing, gokarts, paintball
- Subsidized private health care (Medicover) and Benefit card (Multisport)
- Flexible working hours
- Contract type of your choice (B2B, UoP)
- Non-corporate atmosphere
- Super comfortable and ergonomic chair
- Unlimited coffee & tea
We look forward to receiving your CV online: email@example.com
Lingaro is an administrator of your personal data. Data is collected for current and future recruitment processes. You are allowed to view and modify your personal data. Providing the data specified in the Personal Data Protection Act from 26th June 1974; Labour Code (Journal of Laws of 1998, no 21, item 94 as amended) is mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary and based on the consent placed below. I hereby give consent for processing my additional personal data by Lingaro for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes. In case of resignation from further participation in the recruitment process you entitled to submit a request to delete your personal data. The data will be immediately deleted from Lingaro’s database.